NVFAC-PAC will support any firearms legislation where analysis shows an enhancement of personal liberty and significant public benefits. NVFAC-PAC will oppose any firearms legislation where analysis shows that the public safety benefits are an intrusion into personal liberty.
The Nevada Firearms Coalition-PAC was created as the political arm of the Nevada Firearms Coalition. Our mission is to support responsible, pro-gun policies and likeminded political candidates, and we will oppose all efforts to infringe on our 2nd Amendment Rights and candidates who support increased gun control.
- Elected officials who uphold our rights that are enumerated in the Nevada and US Constitutions
- Ownership and safe use of firearms for self-defense, competition, recreation and hunting
- One uniform gun law throughout Nevada
- Eliminating “gun-free” zones that create targets for criminals
- Strengthening self-defense laws like the Castle Doctrine
- Expanding Nevada’s carry laws
- So-called “universal background checks” that lead to gun registration and ultimately confiscation
- Elected and appointed officials who put party or personal gain ahead of the rights of the citizens
- Tax increases on ammunition
- Laws that infringe upon the rights of our veterans or mentally ill seeking help
NVFAC Legislative Priorities For 2017 Legislature
Dedicated to defending our 2nd Amendment Rights to the Ownership & Safe Use of Firearms for Self-Defense, Competition, Recreation & Hunting
NVFAC-PAC will support any firearms legislation where analysis shows an enhancement of personal liberty and significant public benefits.
NVFAC-PAC will oppose any firearms legislation where analysis shows that the public safety benefits are an intrusion into personal liberty.
- Support gun rights legislative gains in 2013 and 2015 session
- Sales Tax exemption for non retail sales by gun dealers
- Early CCW renewal and correction of 60 day ccw requirement for new residents to conform to 120 current wait
- Take away authority of Nevada Wildlife Commission to regulate firearms and return it to Legislature.
- Comprehensive firearms definitions
- Attorney General to Sue for 2A violations
- Gun Safe Sales tax waiver
- Permit less Carry
- Campus Carry
- Repeal Ballot Initiative One language in NRS 202.254 and replace with the establishment of a DPS phone system for free private sales background checks as well as mandatory prosecution and sentencing for prohibited possessors